From Trollpasta WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Pastas that are just one sentence long.
Pages in category "One sentence"
The following 117 pages are in this category, out of 117 total.
- I am a brain trapped inside a skeleton
- I called my teacher "mom" once
- I can blur my eyes at will
- I don't want to alarm anyone, but...
- I dreamt I was baking some brownies
- I found a fuckin' staircase in the woods
- I found an outlet in the Backrooms, and it's not what you think
- I gave birth to something that wasn't my son
- I looked at the bottom of my shoe
- I MADED A THEEEERY
- I Slit My Own Throat Once
- I swore in Dog today
- I think my buddy Jon probably has 11 slaves in his basement
- I think, therefore I am
- I walked to the store to buy some stuff
- I was eating food...
- I'm coming
- If you hear a piano playing late at night, don't listen
- Marios school shooting
- MARTY VS PATRIXXX
- Me in Public
- Merrio's persta
- My chair is possessed by JFK
- My childhood dog ran into the woods. When he returned, he was a naked drug addict named Phil
- My Crappy keyboard
- My daughter's Barbie doll is possessed by a demon
- My grandpa died and didn't leave me anything in his will
- My Grandpa used to be my hero
- MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
- My neighbor died yesterday...
- My neighbors had my wife for dinner last night
- My sister is dead but I still hear her voice
- My wifi went out
- Teapot Koromo
- TEH CRIPEST PuASTA EVauurrr
- TEH VERY SCARY STORY
- The Box Set
- THE CAPSLOCK GHOST VISITED ME LAST NIGHT
- The evil haunted house
- The Final Episode of How I Met Your Mother
- The Gorilla Files
- The last man on earth
- The Licked Hand
- The Masked Man
- The one
- The one sentence Trollpasta
- The one sentence Trollpasta that's unfunny and lazy
- The Rake
- The russian math exam
- The Satanic Radio
- The Scariest Story Ever Told
- The Shortest Horror Story
- The shortest horror story
- The straight man's nightmare
- The Toilet Ghost
- There's a murderer running lose in my town (It's not me I swear!)
- Thor is haunting me
- Today I start living!