Welcome to my talk page.
Unlock the NSFW template NOW.
copy and paste
Thank you for deleting my worst pages.
These had bad things. I can take criticism, but why ctrl+c and ctrl+v the reason? Can't you just word them differently?
But still thanks
from your pal, BKAS from Teleskope D'Studio (I have yet to get a building for my real company that is not recognized yet i swear) —Preceding unsigned comment added by HomsarTheWeird (talk • contribs)
Hey bro, what is your intrest in kirby? I saw kirby pages. You edited last. You edited mine too also just stop deleting my trollpastas. The wiki if for them Sussy man (talk) 15:18, 9 December 2021 (UTC)
Minks here, thanks for reminding me about the outdated Images category. I didn't know the category was out of use until today, so all gratitude.
Also, since your an admin, I wanted to suggest a new category. A category for Series. It would be similar to the Unnecessary Sequels category, but I feel like that one's a little unclear of whether or not it's for bad sequels, or just sequels in general. Minksdinkle7 (talk)
Why was my Trollpasta deleted?
Why were both my Trollpastas deleted? I made "South Park 'Bad Guy' Lost Epiode" and "Killscript.ll". You said the reason was low quality, but I thought the whole point of Trollpasta was to create low quality "creepypastas". Can you be more specific? I can take criticism, but I think it's unreasonable to just delete it with no warning.
Hi! I'm a past user. I made 2 stories. I made Charlie Brown Gets Revenge (on an old account) and FINAL EPISODES OF PEANUTS, Episodes that you never saw. They were deleted for no reason
(talk) 20:40, 26 December 2022 (UTC)
troll pasta are suppose to low effort funny storys. you deleted my trollpasta called the haunted mansion saying it was low effort. so you want me to pour tons of time and effort into a troll story? also humor is subjective so just because you didn't find it funny doesn't mean others will.
Your sense of humour is not fit for a comedic website such as this. Every last person I showed my trollpastas to have agreed that they are funny, so I put them up here as a place for anyone to find and perhaps enjoy them. If a person was to find my pasta and not enjoy it, then if they had any common sense they would move on with their life. They wouldn't delete it mere hours after its inception based on one "persons" petty opinion. - Biggestjohnathan
Why was my story deleted? It was a generic you said. But using clichés and junk is almost like my story. So can I atleast have a answer on why you deleted The Amazing World Of Gumball: The Bitch? Mr. Fi (talk) 06:10, 14 May 2023 (UTC)
Why did my crappypasta "The 3 Roblox death tapes" get removed? I don't know how to add categories so if that's a reason, can you please help me. Also I was working more on crappy horror than funny so if that's a reason I can't do anything Nuggettime (talk) 03:51, 15 June 2023 (UTC)
RE: Judy Judy Story
Yes I did, Also thank you!
- Toxicflovil 15:28, 25 February 2022 (UTC)
just in case
- >Been about three years, damn.
- Yeah about that long, assuming this is SG/goddy...? (Pardon my ignorance, I haven't been lurking sufficiently, in case that wasn't already apparent.) LOLSKELETONS (talk) 18:01, 5 April 2022 (UTC)
- P.S. I tried uploading the missing images on The Suicide Channel, but it was locked, and I was unable to overwrite the first image since the file name is used on the meta wiki. I uploaded it here.
- And not to nitpick too much since this wiki seems like it's being fabulously run otherwise, but I ran into this problem on quite a few other pages... in fact, almost all old pages seem to be fully protected if I'm not mistaken? Makes it hard to edit anything honestly. LOLSKELETONS (talk) 18:29, 5 April 2022 (UTC)
- I mean, I wasn't talking about broken images specifically... I only had that small assortment of images on hand lol. Having admin tools would make organizing things a bit easier in general, though, so I guess I'll take it, at least so long as I'm not expected to meet an activity quota or whatever.
- It's nice to know you're still around and kicking, in any case. The world's been a damn dumpster fire the last two years, so I hope you've been doing alright at the very least. I'll try to log into discord later since I know we haven't chatted since, what... 2018, 2019? Been a while lol --LOLSKELETONS (talk) 04:59, 7 April 2022 (UTC)
Re: PATRIXXX Mordegard Glesgorv
I noticed that the last imported revision is formatted like "en>SOMEGUY123" instead of "imported>SOMEGUY123", and that there's an inexplicable (+576) indicator by the byte count of that revision, despite that not being how many bytes were actually added to the the page in that edit. Almost like the page was imported twice by accident? Very odd. LOLSKELETONS (talk) 17:24, 21 April 2022 (UTC)
It's a good start, definitely easier on the eyes. I think I might tinker around with some different color schemes later, since I still think that particular shade of red and yellow is a bit ugly. LOLSKELETONS (talk) 20:46, 22 April 2022 (UTC)
I don't know how to change my username
About a deleted page
You know what I actually have the confidence to finish the story. Also, I am Caius Ball on a different account.
ok, i understand the google translate thing now, thank you
Prototype Fredbear’s Ask Series: NUMBER #0 Help
Hello, sorry to bother you but may I have the “Lost Episodes” category added to this story? As you know, it's also a video game creepypasta but in reality, it’s also a part of the lost episode genre, thank you for reading and understanding. Have a nice day! JosephTheSnail (talk) 02:00, 28 September 2022 (UTC)
The Amazing World Of Gumball:The Experiment
Hey,listen this page([]) NEEDS to be deleted as soon as possible. It is a blatant plagiarization of the Franken Darball AU created by ImaginationStudios8. I have also been made aware that a page for the "pasta" was deleted from another site for this reason.
I have no Idea where to suggest categories so here I go
(NOTE: I don't know whether or not these have been implemented yet) 1. This Post Was Fact Checked By Real Trollpasta Editors
For pastas that contain information that is downright bullshit. Name comes from here
Example: Popeye the Sailor Man Theory
For gaming pastas pertaining to alphas/betas/prototypes of the game in question, usually with spooky cut content.
Example: Genocide City
3. Dark Matters
For pastas that handle serious subjects very poorly (e.g. The main character is raped for the purpose of character development). This does not apply to trollpastas with these, as it's most likely there for comedic effect.
Example: Clockwork: Your Time Is Up
These are free to change.
In relation to Lila Rosewood
The story was originally posted on the Creepypasta Files Wiki. The admins wanted to remove it, but I asked for permission to keep the story, since the person who posted it had abandoned the site along with the story.
Why isn't the Premiere Inn Story Allowed here
I heard it got deleted on this wiki because you were told to keep it away from any of the Miraheze wikis. Why isn't it allowed here? I'm just curious.
Should my pasta stay on the anticlimactic category or move to pointless?
For some added context, I originally ended my pasta with, “Goodbye,” which got the category added. After a while of reworking, I improved the ending, but still made it anticlimactic, and even added to the battle and post credit scene. But after reading the pasta again, I can’t find much of a plot, but in case there is one I’m not replacing it with the pointless category. This might be a waste of time, as it’s awfully long and my writing, while I like it a lot when I get time to plan it out like this one, still definitely isn’t one of the best. Hell, you don’t even have to reply to this, unless you find a plot and WANT to tell me what it’s about. Anyway, for the link: https://trollpasta.com/wiki/Nightmare_on_Sesame_Street Godlys (talk) 00:54, 30 March 2023 (UTC)
Hello there. I apologize for the indirect method of contact, but I was unable to find any sort of messaging system on this site (at least on mobile). I authored two of the stories on this wiki, and I would like to formally submit a request for the pages' removal. These pastas are "The Wrath of the Titan", the PokePasta, and "Boktai: Black Sun". Thank you for your time. Bladecrossexe (talk) 13:00, 25 April 2023 (UTC)
I forgot the password to skeletron 3000 so can you remove the bot+admin rights to it lol
Request for removal
Hey, i just wanted to say please remove MysticalViolet.exe and Crash.exe. I am embarrassed by these. Thank you.
-Bonniebro the FNAF Guy
I found a story I authored here back before the original site shutdown from an account I don't use anymore. If it isn't too hard to ask, can you remove Yur orbs died? Here's the link to the story for further context: https://trollpasta.com/wiki/Yur_orbs_died
i understand why you deleted the """pasta""" i """made""" (the opposite sonic.exe pasta) but do you know where else i could post it that isnt here?
i just wanna know where else it could be posted where it wouldnt get deleted. and im sorry for posting it here and ill try not to make that mistake again.
I like your new NSFW template, honestly; it's more streamlined and sticks out less compared to the other templates. The current one is definitely better than the old one, but still has traces of that early-mid 2000s design clunkiness.
As for HoF: It could work, but I'd like to see more examples first, since it feels like we have a lot of this genre of categories already (suggested reading, classics, etc.) --LOLSKELETONS (talk) 01:44, 28 August 2023 (UTC)
- Aye, that looks like plenty. Only nitpick is Creepypasta Survival Guide is more of an old school 4chan in-joke, afaik, although it might be niche enough these days to qualify. Oh, and The most clichéd pasta ever written in the history of Trollpastas, Creepypastas, Spinpastas, Crappypastas, and Shitpastas.exe looks like it's basically the same concept as GOODBYE SPONGEBOB. Other than that it looks good to go. LOLSKELETONS (talk) 02:55, 29 August 2023 (UTC)
There's this user (check my most recent deletions) who seems to either completely or partially produce their stories in an AI story generator... or at least some of their stories, since it's kinda hard to tell where the incoherent AI babble ends and the "real" writing begins. They all seem to be really fucking bad in any case and using these AI generators skirts dangerously close to actual plagiarism on top of that, so please check over them when you get the chance. LOLSKELETONS (talk) 22:50, 31 August 2023 (UTC)
- Glancing over their contribs again, and honestly, "partially" is being extremely generous. These stories seem to be structured almost exactly the same way; starting with something like "Hello, my name is [blank]. I came from [blank]" or "Once upon a time, in a world [blah blah]", maintaining this weird robotic cadence throughout and repeating the same oddly specific phrases over and over. No real attempt at making them coherent either so I doubt much editing was involved.
- In any other case I'd say this is instaban worthy just 'cause of the sheer volume of borderline plagiarized shit on display, but a precedent for this kind of thing hasn't really been set on this wiki yet, at least to my knowledge, so I dunno. We should definitely clearly outline why this kind of thing isn't okay in the rules going forward. LOLSKELETONS (talk) 01:56, 1 September 2023 (UTC)
- I'm not entirely convinced that even the ones you restored are entirely AI-free since they still have a very AI-like "white noise" structure... although the grammar and sentence construction does seem noticeably shittier now that you mention it. Maybe it's a case of someone incorporating the "stylistic quirks" of AI text into their own writing style due to overexposure to AI text? Fucked up if true LOLSKELETONS (talk) 04:11, 1 September 2023 (UTC)
I have no more time at the moment and will probably be too busy later so could you do me a favor and review the stories Seth appealed for here whenever you're able (and send them a pastebin copy of 'The Dark Secrets of the Bible Black Academy' since pastebin isn't wanting to cooperate with me right now) --LOLSKELETONS (talk) 06:05, 1 September 2023 (UTC)
Can I have a copy of my story
I'm gonna remake it from memory.
Okay. I am sorry for getting so upset. I just put effort into making a funi shitpost for my friends for it to get deleted for serving it's purpose, which I don't understand. Seeing the lack of reply about other deletions made me lose hope. I'm just very frustrated right now. KalyTroller (talk) 23:08, 8 September 2023 (UTC)
Lord knows how many years it's been
I guess you never thought you'd see me around here, huh? Back in 2015-2016 I swore off this place. I thought there was only pain for me here. I can't say how accurate that was, nor can I say if I ever deserved the treatment I had at the time. I came around to reflect on a long gone part of my life. I'd like to catch up. Not as people that once fought to the bone, but as people who have grown from that time. I'm a surgeon these days. I'm happy with my life, with my goals, and with my progress. During the time I was an admin here, I don't know if I was. I felt during that time that this was the only place I was worth being. I had no friends in my real life and beyond my good grades in school I was alone in the world. The people that surround me are so different from back then.
On how I was back then, I guess I can laugh. Sometimes, I feel cringe. Lord knows the other emotions. This wiki was an interesting time in my life when I matured and faced hostility that forced me to grow. I don't particularly hate people from back then (eight years is an absurd amount of time to reflect and change as a person). My current discord is Lmarq7973. I'm Totem, if my name doesn't make that clear lol. Would love to talk to anyone from back then.
I wanna know why some categories won't be made
So that page lists categories that won't be made. Some are obvious on why they won't be made, but others. Yeah, no. Can you add the reasons for why the categories won't be made? Thanks! ~~~~ CreeperExplodeMakesGames14 (talk) 21:22, 26 September 2023 (UTC)
- Also, unrelated, but why don't you respond to other's peoples' messages to you? ~~~~ CreeperExplodeMakesGames14 (talk) 22:15, 26 September 2023 (UTC)
Weird, all archive.is links older than like a couple months have just redirected to the front page for me lately. Might be a regional thing? Idk.
- Btw if the links are still working normally for you, can you see what link is archived here? I literally cannot even access the original URL due to this weird redirect shit.
- And now, literally less than an hour after I sent this, the links are working again...? Even though I've been getting this error for over a week? Alright then.
- (Now that I think about it, it might've been a cache issue, since I think they recently changed domain names for like the millionth time.)